KeeeX may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Policy at any time. KeeeX may also impose limits on certain services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. If you object to any of the changes to our Policy, you may close your account. Using KeeeX after a notice of changes has been communicated to you or published on our Service shall constitute consent to the changed terms or practices.
Personal data regulation and GDPR
KeeeX complies with the French legislation ACT N°78-17 – “LOI INFORMATIQUE ET LIBERTES” OF 6 JANUARY 1978 ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, DATA FILES AND CIVIL LIBERTIES amended by the act of 6 august 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
KeeeX also complies with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that applies since May 2018 the 25th.
Your privacy matters
KeeeX will only provide personal information to third parties: (1) with your consent; (2) where it is necessary to carry out your instructions; (3) as reasonably necessary in order to provide KeeeX services to you; (4) as KeeeX reasonably believes is permitted by law or regulation; or (5) as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of KeeeX or third parties.
Rights to Access, Correct, or Delete Your Information
You can change your KeeeX information at any time by editing your profile, deleting content that you have posted, or by closing your account.
You have a right to (1) access, modify, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by KeeeX regarding your account, (2) change or remove your content, and (3) close your account.
Access to the Service
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form (such information being the “User Data”) and maintain and promptly update the User Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password, account, or any other identification and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
Your membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account.
You are responsible for any information or any other materials you make available to KeeeX or to any third party when using the Service (collectively, “User Content”). You represent and warrant that you have the full authority to act on your behalf and on behalf of any and all owners of any right, title and interest in and to any User Content you make available in using the Service.
KeeeX takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content.
Restrictions of use of the Service
- to abide by the terms of this Policy, and to not use the Service to: (i) interfere with, manipulate, or take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the Service; (ii) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service; (iii) reverse engineer or decompile any elements of the Service.
- not to violate the law in any way including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, misleading, or that violates the privacy or infringes the rights of others.
- not to treat any materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate religious, or racial;
You represent and warrant that:
- you will not use the Service to upload, post, link to, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment.
- you will not use the Service for any sensitive information such as data relating directly or indirectly to health or any other medical data.
Use of Data by KeeeX
To enable KeeeX to provide the Service or any additional services, support, marketing or other communication purposes, you agree to the use by KeeeX of the metadata contained in any User Content or material provided by you in using the Service.
Without limiting other remedies, KeeeX may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide the Service to you if: (i) KeeeX is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (ii) you breach this Policy; (iii) KeeeX believes that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, KeeeX or any other third party or users.
This Policy and the relationship between you and KeeeX shall be governed by the laws of France. You and KeeeX agree to submit to the personal and exclusive competent jurisdiction of France.
How To Contact Us