Uninstalling KeeeX currently simply amounts to removing the executable, since the software does not install system related components.
It is normally not advised to delete ‘everything’ since you may in the future want to access the KeeeX local database or files obtained from your contacts.
– On Windows: delete all files inside the installation directory. There are 3 default installation directories based on user’s privilege (admin or not) and the cpu kind:
- Standard user: %userprofile%\KeeeX\bin
- Administrator (64 bits): %programfiles(x86)%\KeeeX
- Administrator (32 bits): %programfiles%\KeeeX
– On Mac: delete “Keeex.app” in App folder (or wherever you placed it)
– On Linux: delete all files inside the extracted folder.