KeeeX is mobilized to help companies affected by the current health crisis. We have decided to make two of our applications available free of charge to VSE/SMEs until 30 June 2020:
▶ KaaaS, our web application that allows you to keeex, digitally sign, timestamp and anchor the proof of existence of your files on the blockchain, to make them verifiable by all. The tool is notably used to guarantee the authenticity of documents, deposit proofs of anteriority, digitally sign files.
▶ Photo Proof Pro, our mobile application for collecting photographic and video evidence, remote audit, form capture, flash proof of qr codes. Files are time-stamped and geolocalised and can be sent directly to your servers. This can be used for remote expertise, proof of presence, inventory of fixtures or dematerialization of logistic processes.
Interested companies can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KeeeX offers a unique set of teleworking solutions:
– KeeeX Photo Proof Pro allows the collection of proof of activity and remote audit in the form of photographs, videos, forms, points of passage, summary documents that are permanently unalterable and authenticated.
– KaaaS allows the creation, secure sharing and digital signature request of forgery-proof files in conditions that are not only totally dematerialized, but also avoid any risk of impersonation (such as “president fraud”).
– KeeeX Stories allows for the tamper-proof digitization of event, data and document sequences, including in relations with your partners.
Free to use artwork thanks to Daria Shevtsova at Pexel https://www.pexels.com/fr-fr/photo/a-l-interieur-adulte-bois-connexion-1458668/
The KeeeX Stories for Logistics blockchain traceability solution implements the DCSA standard.
It has been widely noticed and is of paramount importance that actors join efforts to foster interoperability through Data interchange formats. The DCSA https://dcsa.org/ has released Track and Trace standards for the global container shipping industry.
KeeeX Stories for Logistics implements this standard, among others, (Tradelens APIs, S3000L, UN/Cefact…) by means of publicly available open sourced Data Schema libraries. These libraries can be adapted, forked by users, merged on the basis of unforgeable keeexed specifications.
On September 26, 2019 was held in Marseille the launch day of the Green Squadron : a unique group of companies acting together to provide actionable and innovative solutions for worldwide transportation sector.
Among the solutions of the alliance : best breed applications to do real time optimization of container transportation, use of drones to track real facts in harbors, scalable and low carbon impact blockchain to certify documents and whole supply chain process, exhaust captors for precise CO2-sulfurs-particules monitoring, engines efficiency to reduce consumption and emissions, incubation of transportation start-ups to accelerate rise of most deserving ones.
The group is currently composed of : AlertGasoil, Ascenz, BookMyHelo, Cofano, Fuelsave, Green Sea Guard, KeeeX, MGI, Zebox.
The port of Marseille Fos hosted on 17 September 2019 the final meeting to account for the successful experimentation of Blockchain technology for the transport of freight over the Mediterranean-Rhône-Saône axis (MeRS).
Original press release : Click here
Secure the transport chain.
This project, carried out by the Interministerial Delegation for the development of the Mediterranean-Rhône-Saône port and logistics axis as part of the work on the National Port Strategy driven by the government, aimed to experiment with a pilot demonstrator to test the security of the digital transport chain in order to improve the fluidity, safety and competitiveness of the supply chain and the intermodal delivery of goods on the Rhône / Saône axis
Dematerialize the process and the supply chain.
During the first half of 2019, the companies MGI, BuyCo and KeeeX successfully tested the dematerialisation of entire export processes between Lyon and the Grand Port Maritime de Marseille, a major logistics axis for France. The blockchain technology used, called KeeeX Stories, allows to register authenticated and verifiable sequences of supply chain events, data and documents produced and consumed by the parties that pertain to the transport of containers over the Rhône-Saône-Mediterranean axis. The tests were carried out thanks in particular to the participation of the KemOne, Alteo and Transcausse companies, and also to the road and river transport companies involved.
Improve traceability and measure ecological footprint.
The solution allows for the early sharing of documents, authenticated photographs, characteristic events and forecast information (on the loading of containers, their weight, origin and destination…), that help optimize the overall logistics process, provide new services and anticipate ever-increasing traceability requirements. For example, the solution also enables the exploitation of data from ships (pollution measures or CO2, certificates…) and the continuity with traceability needs incurred by last mile urban logistics and urban mobility.
Share a multimodal transport platform.
The information processed during the tests goes beyond the strict framework of the information currently exchanged (in sometimes non-optimal conditions) in the same situation. The provision of a mobile application for QRCodes flashing, character recognition, easy text entry and dates opens up possibilities for new sources of ROI, value and services to CCS operators, carriers, chargers, freight forwarders, barges, trucks, for instance by anticipating document creation and sharing, customs clearance, etc. Creating systematically authenticated, dated and verifiable data allows participants to be engaged in a digital process without worry. This generates significant gains for all players in the supply chain and allows us to envisage a shift to a higher scale.
Demonstrate French excellence in port innovation.
This pilot project was financed by the Banque des Territoires (Groupe Caisse des Depots), VNF (Voies Navigables de France), CNR (Compagnie Nationale du Rhône), and the GPMM (Grand Port Maritime de Marseille) which also coordinated its feasibility. This project was referenced by Le French Smart Port in Med, an approach to deploying the port innovation ecosystem co-led by the Port of Marseille Fos, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Marseille Provence and Aix-Marseille University.
* The experiment was carried out by three companies specializing in logistics, digital solutions for the transport chain and Blockchain technology:
- Marseille Gyptis International (MGI), a software company specializing in tracking goods in seaports and airports, provides its knowledge of port collaboration. With their vision “Connecting supply chains through an intelligent system allowing visibility and door-to-door fluidity of the goods”, MGI is leading the development of the Cargo Intelligent System (CIS) Ci5.
- BuyCo, a collaborative platform for importers and exporters, simplifies the operational processes of container shipping;
- KeeeX uses blockchain to create digital originals of documents, data, events, geotagged pictures and signatures organized within tamper proof registries … to foster lean and efficient management of containers all along their journeys and all around the world with multiples tenants.